White Oak School
White Oak School is a separate public day school with a therapeutic focus. The school focuses on the unique needs of preschool and elementary school-age children. The school focuses on behavioral and therapeutic approaches to teaching in order to accommodate the needs of children. Faculty have master's degrees in education and also have an interest in therapeutic ways of teaching and enriching the lives of students.
- Fax: 410-887-5379
- Hours: Office hours: 7am - 5:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Equipped with both handicapped parking and ramp.
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: None
- Parking: Free lot
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The school has open doors to anyone who is interested and shares its calendar of events with the Baltimore County Community.
- What makes this community special?: The community has the same interest as the school—the children. With a common interest and desire to help and educate the children, the community and school can work as one.
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: K-5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library