Seven Mile Market
Seven Mile Market is the country's largest kosher-only grocery store and a favorite among the local Jewish community. A variety of party platters are available by special order. Items sold include fresh fish, baked goods, appetizers, salads, deli items and hot prepared foods are approved by the Vaad Hakashrus Of Baltimore (Star K) when so stated on a sign or label. There is a pharmacy, bakery, bank and cafe located within the new location, where it relocated to this fall, at 201 Reisterstown Road, Pikesville.
- Hours: Sun, 8am - 7pm; Mon, Tue, 8am - 9pm; Wed, Thu, 8am - 10pm; Fri, 8am - 5pm (summer), 8am - 3pm (winter); Sat, closed for Sabbath
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from the same-level parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1988
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Kosher
- General services: Catering, Phone orders, Prepared foods
- Parking: Free lot
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Bank, Butcher, Coffee Shop, Florist, Pharmacy
- Ice: Yes