MidAtlantic Cardiovascular Associates
MidAtlantic Cardiovascular Associates opened in the Mid-Atlantic region over 10 years ago.
MidAtlantic provides several medical procedures including stress testing, echocardiography, nuclear stress testing and pacemaker and defibrillator evaluation.
MCA's physicians are affiliated with multiple area hospitals such as Sinai, Northwest Hospital Center and Greater Baltimore Medical Center. The office also offers same day, early evening and Saturday appointments within its network of offices and affiliated hospitals. For more information about MidAtlantic Cardiovascular Associates, please check the website.
- Fax: 410-653-1296
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:00am - 5:00pm, Sat - Sun, closed (Emergencies by appointment)
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible and parking spaces -- low curb
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major insurance plans accepted, including AARP. Please see website for a complete list of insurance plans.
- Licenses: Medical physicians
- Affiliations: St. Joseph's Medical Center; Sinai; Northwest Hospital Center; Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Cardiology, Surgery
- House calls: No
- Lab tests: Cardiovascular disease
- Radiology: CAT, Ultrasound, X-ray