Formerly Jewish Convalescent & Nursing Home, Courtland Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home and rehabilitation center located just off of the Baltimore beltway, on Scotts Level Road in Pikesville.
Courtland is a division of Lifebridge Health and provides traditional nursing-home care, as well as hospice and rehabilitation services for those who choose to reside there. Currently, Courtland Gardens has 151 beds for its residents.
- Handicap Accessible: The location has multiple ramps and is easy to access.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Insurance accepted: Numerous insurance companies and plans are accepted.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Accreditations/certifications: Joint Commission
- Affiliations: The American Association of Homes for the Aging, The Maryland Association of Non-Profit Homes for the Aged (MANPHA), The Council of Jewish Federations, the Health Facilities Association of Maryland (HFAM)
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot