Beth Tfiloh Dahan Community School
Beth Tfiloh Community School offers preschool through high school education. The school is recognized as a top college preparatory day school.
With an enrollment of approximately 900 students, the faculty and staff offer a well-rounded education in many areas. With AP classes in computer science, classes in vocal and instrumental music, drama, dance, visual arts and 33 interscholastic teams, students encouraged to experience all areas.
The Beth Tfiloh Community School goes beyond high school graduation and offers college Shabbat, adult education and social and cultural events. The Beth Tfiloh Community School is also associated with the Beth Tfiloh Congregation. The school is one of the very few in the United States that "brings together such a diverse group".
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1941
- Number of students: 900
- Male-to-female ratio: 50-50
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Jewish
- Graduation rate (%): 99
- Accreditation/licenses: AIMS, Middle States Association of Secondary Schools
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 6-1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 200
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: K-12
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Sports teams: There are 33 teams, ranging from soccer to basketball. Contact the admissions office for more information in regards to the sports program.
- Uniforms: Yes
- Boarding: No
- Advanced placement courses: Yes
- Age range: 18 months to 12th Grade
- Extracurricular activities: Athletics, Creative and Performing Arts, Youth Activities for Shabbat & Holidays, Model U.N., Mock Trial, Newspaper, Yearbook, Environmental Club, After-School Activities, Conservatory