Five students from Pikesville and one from a nearby area of Baltimore have combined higher education with achievement.
They've each been named to the Dean's Lists at their school, according to news releases from readMedia Newswire:
- Erin Girbach of Baltimore, a student at Loyola University Maryland in Baltimore. She is a member of the Class of 2014.
- Emmanuel Somorin of Pikesville. He is a member of the Class of 2015.
To make it to the Dean's List at Loyola, students must have a grade point averages of 3.5 with a minimum of 15 credits.
- Benjamin Sataloff of Pikesville, is a junior at Washington College in Chestertown, MD. He's an English major, and the son of Mr. & Mrs. Martin B. Sataloff.
To make it on the Dean's list at Washington, Sataloff achieved a 3.4 GPA for the semester.
- Samuel Blum of Pikesville. He is a student at Frostburg State University in Frostburg, MD.
- Marcus Wilson of Pikesville.
- Kymbaly Wright of Pikesville.
To be named to the Dean's List at Frostburg, students must take at least 12 credit hours and get a GPA of 3.4 or greater.
Editor's Note: Details about students vary based on the information received from their schools.
Do you know of someone who has accomplished something in their academic or professional careers? Let us know in the comments box below, or post it in our announcements.