The following Baltimore County highways will have closures this weekend, according to a news release from the State Highway Administratration:
• I-695, the Baltimore Beltway over I-83, Jones Falls Expressway, southbound I-83 ramp: A single, right-lane closure from 6-10 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 7 on the outer loop of I-695. Routine bridge inspection.
• North and southbound I-795 between I-695 and Owings Mills Boulevard—lane closures beginning at 7 p.m. Sunday. All lanes open by 5 a.m. Monday.
• I-95 north between the Baltimore/Howard line and the Baltimore County/City line in southwestern Baltimore County. Temporary lane closures begin Saturday night, Oct 6. Concrete patching project—single lane closures along northbound I-95 beginning at 7 p.m., double lane closures begin at 9 p.m., and the potential for triple lane closures beginning at midnight. All lanes open by 5 a.m. Monday.
• Southbound I-95 at I-195– Bridge deck replacement Friday and Saturday nights, beginning at 10 p.m. each night. All lanes open by 6 a.m. the next morning.
• Northbound MD 147 (Harford Road) ramp to the inner loop I-695. Temporary ramp closure on Sunday from 4 a.m. to noon for drainage cleaning.
Also this weekend, more closures are planned in Prince George's, Frederick, Howard and Anne Arundel counties. Visit the SHA website for details on those counties.