The Wednesday snowstorm might not bring a lot of problems since less than 1 inch is supposed to accumulate by 9 p.m., according to the latest Pikesville forecast from the National Weather Service.
But you might want to check the roads, traffic and power outages—just in case:
- For a map of current traffic, visit Pikesville Patch's "Traffic & Gas" feature.
- To see traffic cameras on state roads, visit the SHA website (and click on "CHART").
- Check on power outages by visiting BGE's website.
- As of 4:17 p.m. Wednesday, the roads in Baltimore County were still wet, and temperatures were still above freezing. "Crews are salting roads. Visibility is reduced, so motorists are urged to use caution," according to the county website.
- Check the Baltimore County website for road condition updates.
Keep in mind, there's a to discuss problems customers have had with BGE service, especially during Hurricane Irene.