Following are the most-read stories of 2012 on Pikesville Patch:
Businesses in Pikesville and Randallstown, including the closing of Fields of Pikesville were important to readers.
- Fields of Pikesville To Close After 120 Years
- PHOTOS: Walmart Super Center Is Developing in Randallstown
- New $10M Walmart Super Center to Bring More than 450 New Jobs to Randallstown
- Corner Bakery Cafe To Open July 2
- Illiano's Italian Restaurant Now Open in Quarry Lake
- Dougie's Dishes Up Unique Barbecue Options
A mortgage fraud case was among the most-read stories of the year on Pikesville Patch.
- Owings Mills Man faces 46-Count Mortgage Fraud Indictment
From a double-homicide to purse snatchings, Pikesville Patch was there, bringing you incomparable police and crime coverage:
- 2 Found Dead in Pikesville Home
- Man Jumps Off Southbound I-95 Bridge
- Police Identify Grandson of Couple Found Dead Monday
- Three-Car Crash Kills Two in Randallstown Tuesday
- Police Identify Woman Killed in Head-on Collision
- Pikesville Man Charged in Parking Lot Purse Snatchings
- PNC Bank at Giant Food Robbed Tuesday Afternoon
- McDonogh Swimmer Dies after Monday Night Crash
- Man Arrested in Pikesville for Alleged Indecent Exposure
A house fire in Grey Rock was visible from the Festival at Woodholme, and readers were interested in the story.
- Grey Rock House Fire Damages Three Homes
Readers submitted a variety of photos throughout the year:
- YOUR PHOTOS: Pirates in Pikesville and More
Storms caught readers' attention:
- Power Still Out Throughout Pikesville Area
- PHOTOS: Hurricane Sandy in Pikesville
- Your 'Frankenstorm' Dashboard: Track Hurricane Sandy
And the winning Mega Millions lottery ticket got national, and local attention for a 7-Eleven in Milford Mill.
- Milford Mill 7-Eleven Sells Record Mega Millions Winner
Finally, readers elected an honorary mayor of Pikesville Patch. Who will run win in 2013? Who do you think will win?
- VOTE: Elect a Mayor of Pikesville Patch