Baltimore County police have arrested five men in connection with two , that left three people injured, according to a police statement.
All the injured have been treated and released.
All five have been charged with attempted first-degree murder and first-degree assault, police said.
Police said there was a fight in front of the townhouse at 9 Spectator Lane. Three people were stabbed and one shot was fired.
The five arrested and being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center without bail are:
- Ronald Anthony Williams, 20, of the 3400-block of Berwyn Ave., Gwynn Oak
- Ryan Antwon Johnson, 19, of the 8700-block of Lisa Ln., Randallstown
- Christopher Ramgeet, 18, of the 8200-block of Township Dr., Owings Mills
- Merez Lamar Ferguson, 21, of the 1100-block of Martinez Dr., Westminster
- Jeffrey Micah Jackson, 20, of the 6700-block of Bonnie Ridge Dr., Pikesville
Williams was one of those injured during the fight, said Det. Cathy Batton.
He was released from Sinai Hospital.
The other two injured people were occupants of the house.
According to investigators, at about 3:45 p.m. Tuesday, police were called to 9 Spectator Lane in Garrison for the report of a stabbing.
Since then, they have been investigating a multiple stabbing at the townhouse, as well as a shot fired near the area.
Police say that five people drove up to the home in a white Crown Victoria, and argued with people in the house.
The argument and stabbing took place at the front door and in the front lawn, police have said.
Police are still investigating one shot that was fired nearby, at the intersection of Spectator Lane and Fitzharding Ave.
Stay with Pikesville, Owings Mills and Reisterstown Patches for updates.