Not all holiday meals must be served at home.
Enjoy the cuisine of the Thanksgiving holiday without the work, by trying one of these restaurant options on Nov. 24:
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, Pikesville—Reservations are required for a three-course dinner featuring sliced, oven-roasted turkey breast, gravy, sausage and herb stuffing and cranberry relish. It's open 2-8 p.m.
- Cost: $34.95 per person.
- To make a reservation: 410-837-0033.
- Address: 1777 Reisterstown Road.
, Pikesville—Reservations are required for the full Thanksgiving meal that features white turkey, bone-in ham, whole-grain honey-mustard Maryland fried chicken, gravy, cranberry sauce, soup, salads and more. Dinner time is 1-4 p.m.
- Cost: $24.95 for adults, $19.95 for seniors and $12.95 for children.
- To make a reservation: 410-653-1100.
- Address: 1726 Reisterstown Road.
, Pikesville—The restaurant is preparing a turkey dinner for Thanksgiving. It opens at 11 a.m., and closes some time in the afternoon when diners have stopped arriving. Reservations can be made but are not necessary.
- Cost: Not yet determined.
- To make a reservation: 410-415-7880.
- Address: 1721 Reisterstown Road.
Rusty Scupper, Baltimore—Reservations are required for the buffet, held noon-6 p.m. Featured items are carved turkey, ham, sausage and sage stuffing, gravy, and a raw bar featuring oysters and peel & eat shrimp.
- Cost: $39.95 per adult, $16.95 per child.
- To make a reservation: 410-727-3678.
- Address: 402 Key Highway.
Della Notte, Baltimore—Reservations are required for dinner on Thanksgiving Day, noon-9 p.m. Order from the regular menu, or try the traditional, three-course Thanksgiving dinner featuring turkey, cranberry stuffing, mashed potatoes and more.
- Cost: For traditional Thanksgiving meal is $45 per person.
- To make a reservation: 410-837-5500.
- Address: 801 Eastern Avenue
More from other Patches: