If you choose to eat out this holiday, here's a list we've put together of restaurants serving turkey dinner on Thanksgiving, Nov. 22:
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, Pikesville—Reservations are required for a three-course dinner featuring sliced, oven-roasted turkey breast, gravy, sausage and herb stuffing and cranberry relish. Choose from two salads and a soup as a starter, and have pumpkin cheesecake for dessert. It's open from 1-8 p.m.
- Cost: $37.95 per person
- To make a reservation, call 410-837-0033, visit the Pikesville restaurant's website, or visit Open Table's website.
- Address: 1777 Reisterstown Road
Fountainside, Pikesville—Reservations are required for the full Thanksgiving meal that features white turkey, bone-in ham, whole-grain honey-mustard Maryland fried chicken, gravy, cranberry sauce, soup, salads and more. Dinnertime is 1-4 p.m.
- Cost: $33 for adults, $28 for seniors and $12.95 for children ages 5-12. Children under the age of four eat at no cost
- To make a reservation: 410-653-1100
- Address: Hilton Baltimore North, 1726 Reisterstown Rd.
Olive Branch Restaurant, Pikesville—The restaurant is preparing a turkey dinner for Thanksgiving, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Reservations can be made but are not necessary.
- Cost: $13.99, subject to change
- To make a reservation: 410-415-7880
- Address: 1721 Reisterstown Rd.
Boston Market, Pikesville—Thanksgiving Day hours are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Available in the store that day are: an individual Thanksgiving meal, and a feast for three. The individual includes 7 ounces of boneless turkey breast or 1/2 of a chicken, two sides and a slice of apple or pumpkin pie. Feast includes 20 ounces of turkey or 1 1/2 chickens, three large sides, three cornbreads and choice of a whole pumpkin or apple pie. They also offer catering pickup or delivery.
- Cost: $10 for individual meal, $29.99 for the feast for three. Check the menu for catering pricing.
- To order catering pick up or delivery: 866-977-9090. To call the Pikesville store for other info: 410-484-2400. Or order online.
- Address: 1317 Reisterstown Rd.
Rusty Scupper, Baltimore—Reservations are required for the all-you-can eat buffet, held noon-6 p.m. Featured items are carved turkey, ham, sausage and sage stuffing, gravy, and a raw bar featuring oysters and peel & eat shrimp—the same as last year's!
- Cost: $40.95 per adult, $19.95 per 10 years and younger.
- To make a reservation: 410-727-3678.
- Address: 402 Key Hwy.
Della Notte, Baltimore—Reservations are required for dinner on Thanksgiving Day, noon to 8 p.m. Order from the regular menu, or try the traditional, three-course Thanksgiving dinner featuring turkey, cranberry stuffing, mashed potatoes and more.
- Cost for the three-course meal is $32 per person, or $20 for kids ages 12 and under
- To make a reservation: 410-837-5500
- Address: 801 Eastern Avenue
Know of any other restaurants that are open on Thanksgiving? Tell us in the comments.