There will be seven hours of live music during this dance event, sponsored by the Baltimore Folk Music Society.
Following is the schedule, according to the BFMS website:
- 2-3:15 p.m. Hambo workshop led by Ted Hodapp and Lynn Baumeister
- 3:15-3:55 p.m. Couple dancing
- 4:15-6:15 p.m. Advanced contra dance
- 6:15-7:15 p.m. Potluck supper
- 7:30-8 p.m. New dancer orientation and style points for the seasoned dancers
- 8-11 p.m. Evening contra dance
- 9:15-9:45 p.m. Chocolate Extravaganza Contest. Bring your favorite chocolate dish for tasting and prizes.
Cost is $20 for BFMS members and affiliates, $24 non-members
Under 21 and full-time students with ID: $10 members, $14 non-members. Reduced admission available for attendance at portions of event.