Invite a friend
Pikesville Basketball Camp
Do YOU want to improve your game?
If the answer is YES, then join us for the 2013 Pikesville Basketball Camp!
Get daily instruction from a dedicated camp staff that includes the Pikesville High School basketball staff, other area high school coaches as well as former and current college players.
This week long camp focuses on fundamental techniques, skills and knowledge required to move your game to the next level. Camp counselors will take you through comprehensive drills and competitive games, along with one-on-one instruction to help you grow your skills. Improve your skills in the following areas:
Shooting Ball-handling Passing Rebounding Footwork Defense Basketball IQ …and more
Each camper receives a camp t-shirt, certificate of participation, and will compete for trophies awarded daily. There is something for everyone!
Boys ages 9-13
Girls ages 9-18
June 24-28, 2013
9:00am - 3:30pm Daily (Early drop-off available)
More About Pikesville High School
There are 22 Advanced Placement courses offered for juniors and seniors. The student body represents the racial diversity of the county itself. The sports team, the Panthers, has PSAT and SAT scores exceeding the state and national averages and students can take college-bound curriculum, including areas of specialized learning. Freshmen can take standard, gifted or honors classes.
Other events here
- Pikesville Rec Council Sports Speed Training Clinic May 6, 2013 / May 13, 2013 / May 20, 2013 / June 3, 2013, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Pikesville High School Senior Awards Program Tue, May 21, 5:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Pikesville Rec Council Sports Speed Training Clinic May 9, 2013 / May 16, 2013 / May 23, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Pikesville Rec Council Sports Speed Training Clinic June 17, 2013 / June 24, 2013 / July 8, 2013 / July 15, 2013, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Pikesville Rec Council Sports Speed Training Clinic June 20, 2013 / June 27, 2013 / July 11, 2013 / July 18, 2013, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm