Robber Swings Knife at Pedestrian
The following information was supplied by the Baltimore County Police Department's Pikesville precinct. In cases where a criminal charge is noted, the information provided does not indicate a conviction.
Robbers grabbed a Baltimore man and threatened him with a knife Saturday while he was in Owings Mills.
At about 6:45 p.m. two men grabbed him from behind in the unit block of Hamlet Drive, and told him to "kick it out!"
The victim fought, and saw one of the men "swinging what appeared to be a knife," according to a report by Baltimore County police.
A vehicle passed by, startling the robbers who ran behind the homes on Hamet Drive, the report states.
Nothing was stolen.
The suspects are described as black males. One was between 18 and 20 years old, with a medium build, it states. He wore a black, puffy coat and dark bluejeans.
The other was between 16 and 18 years old, and was 5-foot 3-inches tall. He wore a dark blue hoodie and bluejeans.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Burglar Hides in Target until after Closing, Smashes Displays
- Pikesville Precinct Crime: Semi-Automatic Handgun, Jewelry Stolen
- BCPS: 2 High School Students Allegedly Attack Officer
- Police Say Towson Man Robbed at Knifepoint in Garrison
- Almond: BCPS Budget Includes Air Conditioning for PHS, Wellwood