Pikesville Precinct Crime: Break-Ins Reported at Homes, Sheds
The following information was supplied by the Baltimore County Police Department's Pikesville Precinct. In cases where a criminal charge is noted, it does not indicate a conviction.
A burglar stole a pillowcase and jewelry at a Pikesville home last week.
Between 3:45 p.m. and 4:40 p.m. Feb. 14, a side window at a home in the 3400 block of Deep Willow Ave. was broken, according to a report by the Baltimore County Police Department.
Besides the pillowcase, a watch, two necklaces, a gold wedding ring, three sets of earrings, three pins, a set of keys, a silver box and eight silver dollars, were missing, it states.
Church Lane. 8300 block. At 11:56 p.m. Feb. 14. A burglar came into a back yard and broke a window with an unknown object. Nothing was stolen, but the window was destroyed.
Slade Avenue. 7500 block. Between 12:01 a.m. Jan. 1 and 3:27 p.m. Jan. 15. A burglar removed a lock from a shen and stole a red, Husky generator.
Oak Avenue. 200 block. Between 5:15 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Feb. 14. A burglar tried to break into a home via a back, basement door. No one got in, however, and nothing was stolen. The lock was broken, however.
See More on Patch
- Pikesville Precinct Crime: Semi-Automatic Handgun, Jewelry Stolen
- Pikesville Precinct Crime: Woman Allegedly Breaks into Ex's Apartment
- Pikesville Precinct Crime: Sneakers, Bicycles, Sunglasses Stolen
- Pikesville Precinct Crime: Cigars, Bicycles, Copper Piping Stolen
- Pikesville Crime: Resident Thwarts Burglary with Light