Bonnie Ridge Drive. 6800 block. Between 5:30-5:39 p.m. Tuesday. A woman who was an aquaintance of a resident, came in through a closed door, unnannounced, and "caused a commotion." Police explained to the resident how to get a protective order and how to file charges.
Twin Lakes Court. 3700 block. Between 7:30 a.m. and 5:15 p.m. Tuesday. A resident came home and noticed her doorknob was loose, the door jammed, and a rear, sliding glass door was open. The TV and a video gaming system were on the floor but nothing was stolen.
St. Timothy's School. Greenspring Ave. 8400. Between 9 am. and 1:30 p.m. Nov. 24. A burglar stole five flagpole holders valued at nearly $700. According to the report, someone took them away in an older, black and tan F-150 pickup truck.
Florida Road. 3600 block. Between 11:30-11:35 a.m. A burglar cut a patio screen and tried to open a door with a tool. However, a resident scared the burglar away.
See More on Patch
- Pikesville Precinct Crime: Semi-Automatic Handgun, Jewelry Stolen
- Pikesville Precinct Crime: 2 Sheds Burgled along Same Road
- Pikesville Precinct Crime: Burglars Burn House Walls
- Pikesville Precinct Crime: Burglars Steal Appliances, Piping, Bicycles
- Pikesville Crime: Resident Thwarts Burglary with Light