The wind and rain from Hurricane Sandy are increasing as Monday wears on.
But things are only expected to get worse tonight, when wind gusts reach as high as 70 mph, according to the National Weather Service.
Show us what's going on in your neighborhood. Do you have photos of winds and rain? Felled trees? Or are you making due by playing games with the kids? Upload your photos from your device to this article.
Do you know of any roads that are flooded or blocked? Any power outages? Tell us in the comments section.
Residents of Pikesville, Garrison, Randallstown, Woodlawn, northwest Baltimore, and the area are welcome to contribute!
Share what's going on with the rest of us by uploading a photo to this article, and making a comment in the comments section, below.
Join us in our Live Chat of the storm.
Read more coverage of Hurricane Sandy:
- O'Malley Declares State of Emergency in Maryland for Hurricane Sandy
- Hurricane Sandy: Glen Burnie Info Center
- Your 'Frankenstorm' Dashboard: Track Hurricane Sandy
- Storm Surge, Inland Flooding Expected From Sandy
- Pepco Ups the Number of Personnel Called in for Hurricane Sandy
- Federal Officials: 'Time to Act is Now'
- O’Malley: ‘This is a Serious, Killer Storm’
- Pikesville Area Weather: Winds, Gusts to Increase Monday
- O’Malley: People Will Die
- Kamenetz Declares State of Emergency
- State, County List Shelters During Hurricane Sandy