Illiano's J&P Restaurant has announced its presence in Pikesville by installing its new signage.
You might know Illiano's from Westminster, located at 480 Meadow Creek Dr.; at 903 S. Main St. in Hampstead and 4821 Butler Road in Glyndon.
"Soon," according to it's website, it's opening a new restaurant at 2620 Quarry Lake Dr., in the site of the former Ciao! Pizza Bistro Italiano that closed last year.
That corner location abuts the already-established Pizza Blitz restaurant at 2622 Quarry Lake Dr.
Some Pikesville Patch readers have said that having two Italian restaurants in one shopping center could cause some issues. What do you think of the two restaurants being so close? Tell us in the comments box.
Illiano's J&P Restaurant
Here are just a few examples of Illiano's Quarry Lake menu, according to its website:
Pastas, meat and seafood dishes, as well as pizza (with 10 toppings) subs, sandwiches and salads. It also offers appetizers such as bruschetta, mussels and sausage.
- Fettuccini Mediterranean, which includes shrimp, scallops and crab meat
- Land & Sea, a filet mignon, shrimp scampi and lobster tail
- Chicken Black & Blue, grilled chicken with bleu cheese
- Salmon and Shrimp Scampi, over rice
Pizza Blitz Restaurant
Here are just a few examples from the Pizza Blitz menu, according to its in-store menu:
Pizza (with 17 toppings), hot and cold subs, salads, strombolis and calzones, pasta, and appetizers including jalapeno poppers, french fries and fries with cheese, buffalo wings and onion rings.
- Pavarotti's Salad, including spring mix lettuce, olives, roasted red peppers, feta and grilled chicken
- Meat Lovers Pizza, inlcuding mozzarella, pepperoni, sausage, ham, ground beef
- Cheese Steak hot sub
Do you plan on trying out the new restaurant, Illiano's, or have you eaten at any of its current locations?