CRIME: Pedestrians Victims of Armed, Unarmed Robberies
The following information was supplied by the Baltimore County Police Department. In cases where a criminal charge is noted, the information provided does not indicate a conviction.
Liberty and Hilmar roads. Between 8:30-10:30 p.m. Nov. 7. A 22-year-old man was walking on Liberty Road when two men came up to him from behind. "He was punched in the back and pushed to the ground," according to a report by Baltimore County police.
Western Winds Circle and Western Winds Drive. Between 11:30-11:46 p.m. Nov. 8. A man with a handgun came up to an 18-year-old man. The victim ran, dropping his iPhone, which was not recovered.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Burglar Hides in Target until after Closing, Smashes Displays
- BCPS: 2 High School Students Allegedly Attack Officer
- Report: Woman Shot by Police Had Assaulted Resident in 2012
- Almond: BCPS Budget Includes Air Conditioning for PHS, Wellwood
- Pikesville Precinct Crime: Woman Allegedly Breaks into Ex's Apartment