Pikesville Crime: Burglar Tries To Start Car with Knife
The following information was supplied by the Baltimore County Police Department. In cases where a criminal charge is noted, the information provided does not indicate a conviction.
A burglar used a knife to pop the lock on a car in Pikesville.
Between 7 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. Sunday the burglar got the door open and stole a green bag of tools, but failed an attempt to pop the ignition with the knife.
The car was parked in front of a residence in the 900 block of Milford Mill Rd.
Mollye Road. 8000 block. Between 7 a.m. and 10:20 p.m. Nov. 30. A burglar likely tampered with a deadbolt lock to get into a home. A video gaming system and games, an iPad, headphones, and jewelry, including a $500 diamond ring, were stolen.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Burglar Hides in Target until after Closing, Smashes Displays
- BCPS: 2 High School Students Allegedly Attack Officer
- Almond: BCPS Budget Includes Air Conditioning for PHS, Wellwood
- Report: Woman Shot by Police Had Assaulted Resident in 2012
- Pikesville Precinct Crime: Woman Allegedly Breaks into Ex's Apartment