A Lochearn resident came home from the doctor's office to find a burglar in his home.
At about 9:15 a.m. Saturday, he opened his front door and saw the burglar running out the back door, a report by the Baltimore County Police Department states.
A stack of 14 bills, each of $2 denomination, was missing from the home, located in the 3600 block of Campfield Road, the report states.
The burglar was about 5-foot 8-inches and weighed 160 pounds, the report states.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Burglar Hides in Target until after Closing, Smashes Displays
- Police Say Towson Man Robbed at Knifepoint in Garrison
- Pikesville Precinct Crime: Semi-Automatic Handgun, Jewelry Stolen
- BCPS: 2 High School Students Allegedly Attack Officer
- Almond: BCPS Budget Includes Air Conditioning for PHS, Wellwood