Our inaugural Best of Patch contest kicks off with a hunt for the best place to kick off your day. Who has the best breakfast in town?
Experts claim breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So who do you trust with that great responsibility?
Whether it's a bagel and lox, breakfast wrap, coffee and a donut, food to go, or a meal hot off the grill, which eatery is your favorite?
Here are some of our favorite places, but if we're leaving anyone off of the list, please let us know in the comments and we'll add them:
- Panera Bread
- Miller's Delicatessen
- Goldberg's New York Kosher Bagels
- FountainSide Restaurant at the Pikesville Hilton
- Starbucks in Festival at Woodholme
- Starbucks in Quarry Lake at Greenspring
- Suburban House
- Quarry Bagel & Cafe
- First Watch the Daytime Cafe
- Pikes Diner
- McDonald's at 1706 Reisterstown Rd. (north)
- McDonald's at 502 Reisterstown Rd. (south)
- The Olive Branch
- Dunkin Donuts (north)
- Dunkin Donuts near Fallstaff Road
- Subway in Woodholme Square
Voting in the poll below is open until 9 a.m. Friday.
- Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results, positive comments below and in reviews on each of the businesses' Patch Places directory listings (you can reach them by clicking on the businesses above).
- Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.
If your business is listed here, learn how to claim your listing for free on Pikesville Patch by reading this article.
We will announce the winner at noon Friday.
So tell us which is your favorite place for breakfast. And don't forget to tell us why in the comments below.
Next week: Best Gyms.