UPDATE: 7-Eleven Clerk Robbed at Knifepoint, Punched
The following information was supplied by the Baltimore County Police Department's Pikesville Precinct. In cases where a criminal charge is noted, it does not necessarily indicate a conviction.
UPDATE (1 p.m. Jan. 30)-Two robbers threatened a 7-Eleven clerk with a knife last week and stole cash and cigarettes before punching him.
At 1:25 a.m. Jan. 22, the men got into the Pikesville store by forcing open the locked front door, according to a report from Baltimore County police.
They threatened the clerk with a knife, and stole cash from both registers as well as 10 packs of Newport cigarettes, from the store at 1 Greenwood Place, it states.
They punched him twice on his face and broke his glasses, according to another police report.
One of the suspects is described as a black teen, 5-foot-8 tall who wore a dark gray hoodie, black sweatpants and mask, black-and-white shoes and black gloves.
According to the report, he is the one who allegedly punched the clerk.
The second suspect, who was seen with the knife, is described as a black male in his early 20s, who is 5-foot-8. He wore a gray hoodie with black stripes, blue jeans and a black hat, the report states.
See More on Patch
- Armed Woman Swipes Smokes from a 7-Eleven
- Pikesville Crime: Fire Displaces Resident, Burglar Chooses Newports
- PIKESVILLE CRIME: Armed Robber Steals Newports, Cash
- Armed Robber Stuffs Drawstring Garbage Bag with Newports
- Armed Robber Wearing Wig Steals Cash, Cigarettes
- Milford Mill 7-Eleven Target of Armed Robbery
- Police Arrest Man in 7-Eleven Armed Robbery
- Armed Men Rob 7-Eleven on McDonogh