Medicare Part D Open Enrollment Beneficiary Assistance
- Organization: Baltimore County Senior Health Insurance Assistance Program
- Causes: Health, Seniors
- Date(s): October 15 to December 7, 2012, as well as pre-enrollment assistance from September through early October.
- Contact person: Sherry Kolbe
- Phone: 410-887--2059
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.baltimorecountymd.gov/aging
Baltimore County's SHIP is seeking volunteers to assist Medicare beneficiaries in the Fall of 2012 with the computer research necessary for them select the most economical Part D Drug Plan to meet their prescription needs, as well as to assess for eligibility for financial assistance with their drug costs.
Volunteers will receive three 3-hour training sessions in July or August in Towson. All volunteers must have proficient computer and typing sikills, as well as good communication skills.
The volunteers will assist with online plan searches on a one-on-one basis at various locations throughout Baltimore County. Must provide own transportation