Forum on Gun Violence Set for Feb. 4 in Baltimore
Maryland Attorney General Douglas F. Gansler will hold a forum on gun violence from 9 a.m. to noon Feb. 4.
It will be held at the University of maryland Francic King Carey School of Law's Westminster Hall, 519 W. Fayette St., Baltimore, , according to a news release from Gansler's office.
Law enforcement, community leaders, prosecutors, legal scholars and gun violence experts will discuss gun violence in the state and solutions, the release states.
- Baltimore City Council President Jack Young
- Baltimore City State’s Attorney Gregg Bernstein
- Prince George’s County State’s Attorney Angela Alsobrooks
Panelists could include:
- Baltimore County State’s Attorney Scott Shellenberger
- University of Baltimore School of Law Dean Ronald Weich
- Montgomery County Police Chief J. Thomas Manger
- University of Maryland School of Law Professors Richard Boldt and Larry Gibson
- Mount St. Mary’s University Criminal Justice Program Director Joe Vince
Gansler will moderate, and there will be audience participation, the release states.